Monday, June 9, 2014

Frida Legacy



This image was based on my feeling that I express myself better with words than images and objects.

The tutorial that inspired the style of this piece: http://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-make-a-typographic-retro-space-face--psd-3828

In the beginning, I wasn't sure how to format the picture. I thought that it was a bit drab, but I hoped that it would become complex eventually. I was also a bit lost as to how I would design the words to fit my face so I looked up a few tutorial. My favorite one was the link above.

eventually, I made the tutorial my own and added my own colors to the background. I like to think of night skies and galaxies as my motif. I tend to add those in my art pieces all the time. I really liked how this piece came out. It really shows the complexities with visual and written aspects.

Thanks for reading!

-Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment